Monday, November 8, 2010

Something Really, Truly, Is Going On Up There

Jesus, is it me or is there a truly extraordinary amount of weirdness going on up there in the skies lately?

One evening last week, as I was leaving work I saw a beautiful sunset and snapped a few photos in the parking lot. I was checking them out just now, and when I came across this one I noticed something odd straightaway:


I turned the photo upside down for better viewing and heightened the contrast, and saw exactly what I thought I saw -- a skeletal dragon with outstretched wings, swooping down (or perhaps falling down -- like a certain angel who fell and became known as a dragon) from overhead, carrying a serpent in its crocodilian jaws:


Alternatively, if you take this upside-down image just as presented, I guess it also looks like a red/fiery dragon rising from the dark depths of the sea toward a flaming sky, carrying a fish in its jaws.

If you don't find this apocalyptic image in the sky dang disturbing, I don't know what to tell you, except that perhaps you are totally ignorant of fear like Siegfried; either that, or you're under some kind of glamour worked by these sky-beings to make humans selectively blind to their presence. In fact, that latter could well explain why no one else around me seems to notice them. I must be somehow immune to the spell...

This fact adds a new urgency to my mission as Monster Hunter; whatever these creatures' purpose, it is clearly something that affects us adversely -- why else would they take the trouble to mask their existence from our sight?

And the recent increase in their activity may well mean something big is coming up. I haven't a clue as to what that could be; all I can say is, it fills me with apprehension...

No comments:

Post a Comment